Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas Break

  Christmas was a lot of fun. I got to go home for a week. I got to see a lot of people I have not seen in 4 months. It was a well worth it trip.
  I flew home to Atlanta the Sunday before Christmas. I was super excited to get home. That night I was home for all off 15 minutes before I left to go to a Christmas party. I had been looking forward to this for a couple weeks. I got to see a lot of people from church. The best part was seeing the freshman college guys that were kids I worked with when they were in high school. I also got to see a great friend of mine that was the main reason I am doing the stuff I am doing. It turned out to be a great night.
  That Monday I went out shopping with my sister. We had a great time. It was nice to spend some quality time with her. Then on Tuesday I went to Dunwoody. It's was nice to see all my friends at the Christmas Eve service. That night I went to a Christmas party with my family and friends and had a great time. Thursday I went to lunch with a buddy of mine then hung out with all the guys I have not gotten to hang out with in a while .
  Friday we drove back to Chicago and my family stayed up here for a few days. The weekend was amazing. We went to Oakbrook with my aunt, went to my cousins restaraunt for dinner, went to Naperville to see family, went downtown to shop, went ice skating at Mellinium Park, and had a great time. 
  Overall Christmas break was awesome. It went by way to fast. I can't wait to see everybody again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment