Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Weekend

This weekend was awesome! My roommate Clarissa and I went to Wrigleyville yesterday to hang out and watch college football. We went to a sports bar called Murphy's Bleachers. It is a Kansas State bar. The only reason I went is because Clarissa is a K-State fan. After a while we went and walked around Wrigleyville. We went to see the statues outside of Wrigley Field. We had a lot of fun.

( top two: Harry Carey, middle: Ron Santo, bottom: Billy Williams)

Later that afternoon I met up with my cousin and her husband. We went out to dinner at my other cousins restaurant. We had a great time catching up and hanging out. Later that night we came back to my place and hung out for a little while. I can't wait to see her twice more this month. Overall this weekend was awesome and I can't wait to have many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment