Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Orientation

So far this week in New York for orientation has been amazing. We have been really busy. Everyday we get to worship two times a day. Learning new worship songs from all over the world each time. It has been awesome. I have learned so much about what I will be doing and about myself these last few days. There are a lot of great people here as well. Hearing everybody else's stories has been very eye opening for me. There are a lot of new and different perspectives that I have never heard or seen before. I am looking forward to everything else that we will be doing this week and learning. I will post more as I really get going on this journey.

Looking forward to hearing from you and telling you different stories about what I am doing.

Billy Sheppard

No comments:

Post a Comment